Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year



I started this blog to talk about the things I loved and wanted to share with the world. Whether it was just one person who happened to stumble across it, or many who might have done the same. I spent much more time though planning out what was going to happen then actually putting that plan into action. I hoped maybe someone would come across a post and share the same opinion or in the opposite vastly disagreed. So since officially the New Year is now upon us, I decided that a new start was a good choice. To be able to follow through with posting my ideas instead of letting them gather dust in a word document or notebook. So prepare for a slew of rapid posting to hopefully be happening soon. I guess you could call this one of my new year’s resolutions. This one is something I am especially hoping comes to fruition.
New Year’s Resolution: Start posting again on my blog.
Continuing on the theme of the New Year, I thought that writing a series of my favorite things of 2014. I will try and post them throughout the month of January. So I hope everyone has a happy new year and will try and make their resolutions work just as I am here.
 
“Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come” – Melody Beattie

No comments:

Post a Comment